ive MOSAR papers have been submitted and accepted for the 71st International Astronautical Congress (IAC-2020).
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the papers will be presented through video during their Cyber Space Edition.
The following subjects will be covered:
- “An Overview of the Space Servicing Requirements in a Sustainable Space Age”, led by Thales-France
- “MOSAR-WM: a Relocatable Robotic Arm Demonstration for Future On-Orbit Applications”, led by Space Applications Services
- “HOTDOCK: Design and Validation of a New Generation of Standard Robotic Interface for On-Orbit Servicing”, led by Space Applications Services
- “Vision Enabled Smart Manipulations for In-Space Construction”, led by the University of Strathclyde
- “A Novel Design of Fuel Valve Disassembly in Robotic Satellite Maintenance”, led by the University of Strathclyde
After the conference, we will make the papers available on our publications page.
Visit the IAC Conference website at http://www.iafastro.org/events/iac/iac-2020/